Last updated: May 17, 2022
Abbey Animal Hospital is dedicated to providing quality care in a safe environment. With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, as well as our own operational hurdles, we have made some important updates to our operating policies and will be changing our business hours on June 13, 2022. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our doors are open but we are limiting the number of clients in the reception area. Please check in with reception upon your arrival. You may receive a pager while you wait.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue the use of our online store and have your order delivered directly to your home. To place an order through our online store, click here.
3. OPERATING HOURS
On June 13, 2022, we will be changing our business hours.
Our new hours will be:
*Closed for 1 hour on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Abbey Animal Hospital